Saturday 26 March 2016

Welcome back!

It's been almost a year and a half since I've posted anything on here, and a lot has changed!
Not only did I survive the remainder of year 13 and my A2s (thank god), but I actually moved hundreds of miles away to University last September! I can now proudly call myself a student of Salford University, where I study Journalism and English Lit, and I absolutely love it. 
I've been so lazy not posting on here, but as I'm currently in the middle of a tiny crisis (what am I going to do with my life) I thought what better way to express myself than in the way I love the most, writing!
Unfortunately the magazine I used to write for has been shut down, so in the meantime I'm taking to Blogger to express my feelings and fears to the world!
Next post soon!
Charlie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment